Managed Services and Diagnostics for Service Providers
ZCorum helps service providers reduce operational costs, increase the efficiency of their staff, and improve the quality of experience for the subscriber. We assist providers of all sizes, whether you offer service over DOCSIS, Fiber, DSL or Fixed Wireless. If you are a cable operator, telephone company, municipality or an independent ISP, our web-based diagnostics applications and managed broadband services will increase the productivity of your staff and improve your bottom line.
STB and TV Analytics
View diagnostics data from your set-top boxes, and get detailed TV Viewership analytics to help you target ads and negotiate programming contracts.
Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM)
Give your maintenance staff the data they need to track down micro-reflections, group delay and ingress in your upstream plant using DOCSIS PNM.
Cable and Fiber Diagnostics
Increase efficiency in your Call Center and reduce truck rolls with our patented and award winning TruVizion software.
Downstream Spectrum Monitoring
Proactively see cable modems in your plant that are experiencing downstream spectrum issues using the full band capture capability in your CPE.
Diagnostics for DOCSIS and GPON Networks
- CMTS and Cable Modem Diagnostics Software
- OLT and ONT Diagnostics Software
- WiFi Home Network Troubleshooting Tools
- DOCSIS Proactive Network Maintenance
- Downstream Analysis and Monitoring Software
- Return Path Analysis and Monitoring Software
- IPDR Usage Data and Bandwidth Management
- Set-top Diagnostics Software
- TV Viewership Analysis
Wholesale Broadband Services and Support
- CPE Device Provisioning
- Hosted Subscriber Email Service
- Engineering Assistance
- Network Monitoring
- Cloud-based, Residential & Customer BoIP
- IPv4 Address Conservation
- IPv6 Transition Strategies
- DDoS Prevention and Mitigation
- Outsourced Technical Support/Help Desk
Check it out!
TruVizion collects diagnostic information for DOCSIS, DSL and Fiber networks!
Loaded with awesome feature which can be used by your office staff, support technicians and engineers. Check it out!