Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “I Love My ISP” Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of ZCorum and any company involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to submit entries. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: ZCorum (the “Sponsor”), 4501 North Point Parkway, Suite 125, Alpharetta, GA, 30022, U.S.A.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding as to all matters related to the Contest. Entrant must fulfill all requirements set forth herein to be eligible to receive a prize.
4. TIMING: The Contest begins January 28th, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), and ends February 11th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be announced on February 14th, 2013. (the “Contest Period”).
6. THE CONTEST: Eligible comments (“Submission”) that are submitted for the “Contest” must contain a brief description of why the entrant loves their ISP. By entering your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Restrictions as defined in Paragraph 7, below, and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
7. GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS:
A. Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry (“Submission”) per eligible entrant during the “Contest Period”. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitting address. Potential winners may be required to submit proof of being the authorized account holder.
B. Submission Guidelines:
Entries must contain a brief description as outlined on the contest page.
C. Content Restrictions:
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks, except for the ISP’s name and Website address;
The Submission must not contain inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous material;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state or country where the Submission is created.
D. Consent: Entering a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. WINNER DETERMINATION: Winners of the Contest will be determined by random selection via www.random.org.
10. WINNER REQUIREMENTS: All potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner may be required to execute and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to execute and return and Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within the required time period if requested, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be determined based on the outcome of the Voting Phase. If after three (3) attempts to determine any winner and a winner cannot be confirmed, the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
11. CONTEST PRIZES:
A. One (1) Grand Prize: An Amazon gift card valued at $50. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50 USD
12. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTEST PRIZES: No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. No cash redemption is allowed by a winner.
13. TAXES: Contest winners are responsible for paying all local, state and federal taxes associated with the cash value of contest prizes.
14. PUBLICITY: Participation in the Contest and/or acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, city, state/province, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of his/her rights in and to his/her Submission and all renewals and extension of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use his/her Submission and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its right hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below), and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
14. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: By entering this Contest, entrant agrees, to the maximum extent allowed by law, to release, indemnify and hold harmless ZCorum and each of their respective related companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, consultants, legal counsel, website providers or webmasters for any damages including, but not limited to, consequential damages, incidental damages and punitive damages, claims, costs, injuries or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or with the acceptance or use of the prize including, but not limited to, damages, claims, costs, injuries or losses of any kind related to personal injuries, death, or damage to or destruction of property. ZCORUM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WITH REGARD TO THIS CONTEST OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF ANY PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THAT SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for (1) technical failures of any kinds including, but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (2) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or Internet or telephone service; (3) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest; (4) any injury or damage to property, including but not limited to, the entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may by caused directly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the Contest; and (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest. The Sponsor shall not be responsible if any entry is erroneously deleted, damaged, corrupted or otherwise destroyed.
GENERAL: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, viruses, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the entrant. The Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. The entrant agrees that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be resolved individually and without resort to class action exclusively by a state or federal court located in Atlanta, Georgia. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Georgia and any other law, the conflict shall be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Georgia.
WINNERS’ NAMES: For the winners’ name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4501 North Point Parkway, Suite 125, Alpharetta, GA, 30022 on or before May 31, 2013.