VoiSelect: Residential VoIP Features
Add value to your residential broadband service with VoiSelect, while increasing revenue per subscriber and customer loyalty. As you bundle services and put them on one convenient bill, you also decrease the likelihood that your subscribers will switch to a competitor, which helps to reduce churn.
Simple to deploy
Comprehensive Calling Features
- Free local calling and long-distance in the Continental US
- Call Waiting, Caller ID, Three-Way Calling
- Anonymous Call Blocking and Call Trace
- Call Forwarding and FindMe/FollowMe
- Voicemail to email, Fax to email
- Brandable web-based VoIP Control Panel
- Local Number Portability (LNP) support and nationwide coverage
- Virtual international numbers available
- Directory Assistance
Optional End-user Support
ZCorum can handle support for your customers in our wholly owned, US-based call centers. Customers can access our friendly and experienced support team 24 hours a day seven days a week via toll-free number, live chat and email.
Optional VoIP Diagnostics
ZCorum’s TruVizion Diagnostics can help you track down problems that can be causing voice quality issues for your subscribers. You can see comprehensive stats on the CPE, including RF levels, flaps, codeword errors and MOS scores. On compatible devices, you can see battery state and view WiFi diagnostics data. Click here for more about TruVizion.
Like or follow us for free industry resources and for the newest updates on residential and commercial VoIP from VoiSelect by ZCorum.