Speakers Bureau: Broadband Experts
We deliver the thought leadership on technology required to produce a best-of-class broadband business.
Our broadband experts speak from experience in developing new technologies, consulting with broadband providers in the field, and keeping an ear to the ground on future innovations. Contact us to check availability of these technical speakers for your trade show, meeting or event.
Art Skinner’s Presentations for 2018
When you multiply this effort across dozens of headends and thousands of subscribers, it’s easy to see why the biggest companies with the best IT departments have the advantages needed to keep their businesses thriving. Small and mid-sized operators don’t stand a chance operating the old way.
This session will discuss the advantages of software-based diagnostics tools over traditional equipment. Key points will include:
- Business cases outlining how the tools have improved efficiency and the operator’s bottom line.
- Activities that are managed from central locations rather than at each customer’s home.
- How the latest innovations in broadband diagnostics are simplifying maintenance and support.
- Billing, diagnostics and provisioning, how they all work together.
- Centralized tools that can manage diagnostics for DOCSIS, DSL, FTTH and Wireless networks eliminating the need for multiple management setups.
This session will cover why WiFi should be a major part of the smaller operator’s business strategy and the need for efficient management in order to optimize their Wi-Fi networks and monetize their investments.
Some questions to be covered:
What factors should smaller operators consider when deciding on a Wi-Fi strategy?
What benefits can smaller operators realize from deploying Wi-Fi?
What are the obstacles to overcome?
Rick Yuzzi’s Presentations for 2018
Please submit the form below to inquire about availability for the speaker(s) of your choice. The more details you can provide about your upcoming event, the better we can assist you in helping you find the right speaker. Thank you!