Entry-Level Inside Sales Representative (Alpharetta, GA)
ZCorum is seeking a dynamic, tech-savvy individual to join our sales team. This is an inside sales position in an exciting industry, where you will be selling ZCorum’s products and services to broadband service providers such as independent telephone companies, cable companies, municipalities, utilities and wireless internet service providers.
Responsibilities once trained will include:
- Coordinating and leading all aspects of the “sales cycle” including: prospecting, cold calling, following up on leads, setting appointments, creating needs assessments, ROI analysis, providing and presenting prospects with proposals and contracts, reading buying signals, handling objections, and closing the sale.
- Facilitate team web-based presentations and information sessions for prospects of ZCorum’s products and services via Google Meet.
- Tracking sales activity with daily and weekly call reports, sales forecasts and prospect analyses.
- Working cooperatively with other departments throughout the sales process, including Sales Engineering, Network Engineering and Senior Management.
- Being creative, determined and flexible in driving demand and moving prospects through the pipeline.
- Building strong business relationships based upon trust and providing value to the customer.
- Being continuously engaged in learning about new developments and trends in the Broadband industry.
- Performing efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced technological environment.
The ideal candidate will possess these qualities:
- A consultative sales personality, encompassing a polite but assertive demeanor, a strong drive to win new business, and a desire to honestly and genuinely meet the needs of your prospects. A minimum of one to two years successful sales experience would be helpful.
- An ability to quickly learn new technology and concepts and apply your sales abilities to effectively promote ZCorum’s products and services to relevant prospects. A knowledge of broadband internet equipment and networking fundamentals would be helpful.
- A familiarity with or the ability to quickly learn internal applications for customer engagement, including contact management software, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software. Prior experience using Microsoft Office or Google Documents would be helpful, as would experience with a CRM like Hubspot or Salesforce.
The Entry-Level Inside Sales Representative compensation package includes a base salary with uncapped commission. All employees are offered a full benefits package, matching 401(k) plan, paid time off, and paid holidays.
For details on our company check out www.zcorum.com. Our office is located on North Point Parkway between Exits 9 & 10 on GA 400. Our hours of operation are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Email resumes and salary requirements to jobs@ZCorum.com.