So… you think you can blog? Here are some tips to get you started.
The Business of Broadband Blog provides engaging and informative content to a large audience ranging from broadband operators and industry leaders to sales and marketers and even broadband users. There’s a little something for everyone.
What should you write about?
Guest bloggers are typically those who are interested in “the business of broadband,” but we’re always looking for a range of topics that include broadband industry thoughts and perspectives, network management and technical support, customer service, and sales and marketing. Of course, we don’t want to limit the topics to only these listed here, so if you have content that may be suitable, send it to us.
Guest Blogging Requirements
- While there is no submission length, we do require well-written, quality articles that are related to topics similar to posts that are currently available on the blog.
- Your submission must be an original article that has not been published elsewhere including your own blog or website.
- Articles should be submitted in a Word document. Images can be attached separately.
- Give others credit when you use their quotes, content, data, images, etc. Include all related information with your submission.
- If you need to link back to your website, please provide no more than two (2) links. No Affiliate links.
- We encourage you to write as much as you please, but we do reserve the right to edit your article to accommodate the needs of the blog. We’ll be sure to let you review it before it’s published.
- While self-promotion is great on Twitter, please limit the concept within your article. You may provide ample promotion in the bio that is submitted.
Submitting Your Article
Prior to submitting your article, double check to ensure that all of the guidelines have been followed because we’d hate to lose great content for simple omissions. With a working title, send your article for consideration to info@ZCorum.com. If you’re not sure that your topic would be a good fit, send in the topic with an outline of the subject to be contained. We’ll contact you usually within one week if we decide to use your article or if you’ve supplied a great idea.