Remote Spectrum: FAQ
Note: If you have TruVizion, you do not need server software or a Remote Spectrum client to view live, downstream spectrum on compatible devices. TruVizion has a spectrum tab where you can view spectrum for a modest fee. Contact your Business Account Manager for more information. If you would like to learn more about TruVizion, go to: www.TruVizion.com.
Here are the requirements to successfully install the Admin software:
- You must have SNMP access to all the modems that you would like the system to support
- You must have web access for the administrator that will use the system
- The administrator will need admin access to the server to install the software
- For Linux Installations: You must have Tomcat 7.0.50 or greater installed, as well as Java 1.8 or better. For information on downloading and installing Tomcat, look here.
- For Windows Installations: You must have Windows 7 or greater installed.
- To complete installation of the software
- You must have an installation (license) key from ZCorum.
- If you are currently a ZCorum affiliate please contact your BAM for an installation (license) key.
- If you are not currently a ZCorum affiliate please contact your sales associate for an installation (license) key.