Remote Spectrum: FAQ
Note: If you have TruVizion, you do not need server software or a Remote Spectrum client to view spectrum on compatible devices. TruVizion has a spectrum tab where you can view spectrum for a modest fee, and you can access spectrum via TruVizion’s TechVizion app, as well. Contact your Business Account Manager for more information. If you would like to learn more about TruVizion and TechVizion, go to: www.TruVizion.com.
Here are the requirements to successfully install the Admin software:
- You must have SNMP access to all the modems that you would like the system to support
- You must have web access for the administrator that will use the system
- The administrator will need admin access to the server to install the software
- For Linux Installations: You must have Tomcat 7.x installed, as well as the latest Java JRE and any OS that you can run Tomcat on (such as Linux or Windows). For information on downloading and installing Tomcat, look here.
- For Windows Installations: You must have Windows 7 or greater installed.
- To complete installation of the software
- You must have an installation (license) key from ZCorum.
- If you are currently a ZCorum affiliate please contact your BAM for an installation (license) key.
- If you are not currently a ZCorum affiliate please contact your sales associate for an installation (license) key.