- You may comment without registering, and you may post anonymously, though we think the conversation is richer for all participants when you identify yourself.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly.
- You may disagree with the ideas presented in our blog. We welcome debate; however, if you disagree with us—or anyone else, for that matter—please do so in a way that is respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments if they are off-topic, abusive, offensive, misleading, violate intellectual property laws, or if they are considered spam.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in conjunction with our blog.
Comments Policy ZCorum 2018-04-10T12:33:04+00:00