NetVizion Network Managment: Features and Benefits
Alerts in real-time indicate if there are problems that should be fixed. If any devices are acting up, you’ll be able to dive into the details to diagnose the root cause. Information is actionable so you can troubleshoot quickly and easily.
Instantly know how everything on a network is connected and configured
Instantly know where a device has been seen across a network.
Have a profile for every device on a network at your fingertips. Export the data to a spreadsheet.
Print any map view to PDF or SVG for easy sharing or storage
Know exactly how devices are configured and when they change. Never miss a backup. You can instantly bring back any configuration from your version history to restore working order fast. Backups are automated.
Automated Configuration Management
Inventory and monitor the services running on nearly any device.
A Deep Understanding of Your Network
- Automatically generates a complete and accurate map of your network, including gear that’s been hidden away or forgotten and all sorts of rogue devices (IoT, IP cameras, unmanaged switches, etc.). No device left behind!
- See a complete profile for every device, including make, model, serial number, firmware version, and other key data.
- See the details on how everything on your network is connected and configured across all of your locations.
- View a list of all the IP addresses you’re currently using and which devices are using them.
Vigilant Monitoring of Your Network
- Implements 24/7 monitoring and alerting tuned to network best practices.
- Tracks usage and health statistics on your network, which you can see in real-time.
- Starts building and storing historical performance data, which you can use for analysis, troubleshooting, and forecasting.
Quick Resolution of Network Issues
- Instantly tap into network evidence to isolate issues in minutes instead of hours.
- Expertly analyze device configurations so you can make informed recommendations for keeping your network running smoothly.
- Automatically capture and monitor network device configurations and make backups whenever there’s a change.
- Instantly restore any configuration from your version history.
Answers to the What, Who, and Where of Network Traffic
- Determine what applications are being used on the network, so you can find out if banned applications are being used.
- Show who is using those applications, so you can find out who’s hogging all your bandwidth and slowing the network down.
- Pinpoint where data is going, so you can see if suspicious traffic is being sent to high-risk regions.
- Securely manage your network devices from anywhere directly from the NetVizion dashboard.
- Manage network device credentials safely so they’ll never be lost or exposed.
Like or follow us for free industry resources and for the latest information on the NetVizion Network Management software.