If you need support, please submit a ticket through our Support Portal. If you do not have access to the support portal, please contact your manager.
Following are a list of the sections in the Support Portal:
- Actual Tasks: Displays a complete list of tickets currently submitted.
- My Tasks: Displays a list of the tickets that you submitted.
- Search: Allows you to search tickets by status and topic.
- Create Task: Use this to create a ticket. Click the magnifying glass to see the topics. When you are submitting a ticket, use the topic with your company name for all support requests with the exception of new feature requests. Use the topic that includes “Feature Request” in the name if you would like to request a feature that is not currently in the application.
- Settings: Update your profile, including changing your contact information and password.