Full Services: FAQ
Unfortunately, the world is not ideal and you’re really longing to switch to another managed service provider. The anxiety begins when you think about switching to the new guys and if there will be down time. Perhaps it was a past move that didn’t go well or maybe it’s just resistance to the unknown, but it’s the job of ZCorum to make transitions painless and successful. We will work with you and your current or former provider if needed, to ensure your transition to ZCorum services is painless and straightforward.
The first step in the process is to take all the project’s requirements and strictly prioritize them. This information, in turn, will be used to plan out the distinct phases of the project. Regardless of the size of the project, several steps are necessary to ensure the solution is developed in the most effective, efficient and economical way.
Here’s a brief outline of the steps taken in each project.
- In-depth review of your network
- Breakdown of the project into simple elements.
- Detailed planning of each element of the project plan.
- Define timelines and resources required.
- Assignment of responsibility.
- Support roles identification
- Develop and manage Project team
- Direct and manage project execution
- Communication and collaboration with your teams
- Measuring the ongoing project activities (‘where we are’)
- Test the deliverables against the initial design
- Failover testing and recovery process development
- Support training
Monitoring and Maintenance
- Continuing support of end-users
- Correction of errors
- Updates of the software over time
We can typically have service installed within 30 to 45 days of contract signing. Once we’ve received all necessary data from you it takes about 12 to 24 hours to complete the installation and have you up and running.
ZCorum includes up to five email accounts per user with our full-service offering. Subscribers can access their email via our webmail application, or through an email client such as Outlook Express or Thunderbird.
Still have questions?